condition: new cryptocurrency ok make / manufacturer: Nu-Play model name / number: Rubber Mulch
QR Code Link to This Post
I put rubber mulch in my yard this year and I purchased extra to be safe. I have a little over 3 pallets leftover in the black color (150 bags) and 1.5 pallets in the cedar color (dark red - 80 bags) that I am trying to get rid of since I've used all that I needed. I got a discount since I purchased so much at once and I'm willing to just sell at what I have in each bag just to get rid of it. This is the same brand that the big box guys carry except my bags are double the size (0.8 cubic feet vs 1.5 cubic feet). That's about a 40% savings from just buying it retail and it has the same 12 year no questions asked color warranty.
Personally, I've been very happy with the results of the mulch. I did a lot of research before deciding to go with this brand. I had a several concerns about rubber mulch that I'll clear up to ease your mind if you have the same concerns...
- Less bugs. They aren't attracted to it since it isn't organic.
- Less Water Run-off. This brand's rubber mulch doesn't float away like some other brands. I have mine on some pretty steep hills and have had no issues.
- You need less than traditional mulch. I found that I was able to use about half to three-quarters the amount of rubber mulch to get even better coverage than traditional mulch.
- No, it does not smell. This was my biggest concern.
- It looks very realistic and until you walk on it or pick a piece up, you can't tell that it is painted rubber.
- Yes, you can use a leaf blower or leaf vacuum on it to remove any fallen leaves (my lawn guy does this to mine weekly)
- No, you don't have to mess with landscape fabric to prevent weeds. Rubber mulch is much more dense and heavy than regular mulch so you also save the money on that.
And lastly, the 12 year color guarantee. I personally spoke with International Mulch Company who is the manufacturer (they supply to the big box guys as well). They guarantee their mulch to not lose color for at least 12 years which means no more messing with re-doing your mulch each year. This is what sold me since my lawn guy isn't the cheapest when it comes to putting new mulch down (he actually refused to put my rubber mulch down because he didn't think I would do it myself and that's like an annual bonus for him). My rubber mulch pays for itself after about 2 years. It is also a nice thing to have if you are thinking about selling your home since the rubber mulch always looks like you just put it out, adding to the curb appeal.
I'm located in Greenville, SC. I'm happy to help you load it in your car/truck. I would like to keep it at a 10 bag minimum for pickup. If you are located in the southern Greenville area and are getting a full pallet or more, I can deliver.
Email or text preferred. Calls OK but leave a voicemail if I miss it since I'm not always able to take calls at work. show contact info
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers