QR Code Link to This Post
4260 Atlanta Hwy., Athens, GA 30606
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIANS
Hiring Now All Levels
Up to $5,000 Signing Bonus for Ford and/or
ASE Certified Techs!
Are you willing to move?
We’ll help with Relocation
We want to invest in your future.
Please Apply Online and upload your Resume
Walk-in Applicants are welcome!
Athens Ford’s Service Department is booming with business and is currently hiring Service Technicians. We are the most successful Ford dealership in the Athens area! Lots of work!
Are you interested in an exciting career with long term potential -- not just a job? APPLY NOW!
Athens Ford offers an excellent career path for talented individuals who recognize opportunity, demonstrate their ability to achieve, and value the rewards they receive. We are looking for service technicians with transmission experience, general line technicians and body technicians.
Athens Ford offers an excellent career path for talented individuals who recognize opportunity, demonstrate their ability to achieve, and value the rewards they receive. We are the most successful Ford dealership in the Athens area!
Service Technician - Job Responsibilities:
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
- Road-test vehicles when required or refer to the test technician, keeping in mind that the customer vehicle should not be used for personal errands
- Keep shop area neat, clean, and be able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
Service Technician - Job Requirements:
- Ford Certified is preferred
- Excellent customer service skills a must
- Product knowledge and tire quick service experience is a plus
- The successful applicant must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system; diagnostic equipment and A/C equipment is a must
Service Technician - Job Benefits:
We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- $5000 Signing Bonus Based on Certifications
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Medical Plan Benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Air-conditioned shop!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing including background checks, MVR and drug screen.